This past weekend, we did more work on the chassis of the car and this picture here is me shaving/cutting a tube that would go into the back of the car. In all honesty, it took quite some time to get it to fit because that was the first time I had to figure out how the tube would fit. Usually, our team captain would just draw a figure on the tube with a sharpie and that would be where I would have to cut, but he wanted me to learn….. And so I did. It’s really funny when you see somebody doing something that looks easy, but when you try to do it, it’s hard. There wasn’t really some sort of process I had to go through to cut the tube. You really just had to make a guess. Fortunately for me, I didn’t mess anything up and the tube fit into the chassis smooth as butter!